We welcome your gift in support of the Encyclopaedia Iranica. There are two options available for giving. Either way, all contributions will be efficiently used for the production and publication of the electronic and print editions of the Encyclopaedia Iranica.
All donations are tax-exempt to the extent permitted by law.
1. Giving to Encyclopaedia Iranica through Columbia University. This can be done by credit card, using the secure "Giving to Columbia" webpage maintained by Columbia University’s Office of Development and Alumni Relations. An acknowledgment and receipt for a transaction will be generated by Columbia University.
As an added benefit, these donations will count toward the matching funds we are required to raise by the National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) to meet the terms of our NEH grant.
The direct link to benefit the Encyclopaedia Iranica via the university’s secure online giving site is Online Giving to Columbia.
You can also navigate to this page from the main page for Columbia University, as follows:
1. Click on the button on the left sidebar, entitled “Giving to Columbia,” which will take you to the Giving to Columbia site.
2. Click on the tab at the center of the page, entitled “Give Online,” which will take you to the Selection Page.
3. Select “Iranian Studies, Center for” from the drop-down menu next to the words, “Select a School or Division.”
4. Enter the amount of your gift, click the “Next” button and follow the instructions to complete your gift transaction.
Encyclopaedia Iranica Foundation
450 Riverside Drive
New York, NY 10027
Your gift will be acknowledged, with a receipt and our thanks.
If you have already made a donation to the Encyclopaedia Iranica, we would like to express our deepest gratitude for your generosity, and thank you for your continued support.